Live Scoreboard from CHN
|Per. 3 | 0:35|
Providence has joined Boston University and North Dakota in the Frozen Four, and one more will join them tonight. But one of the biggest stories was RIT pulling the stunning upset of Minnesota State, the first time a No. 1 overall seed lost in the first round since the 16-team tournament was started in 2003.
Sunday's NCAA Games
Need to Know
Saturday's NCAA Games
- Denver 5, BC 2: Denver's Defense Leads the Way | For Eagles, Not Enough
- North Dakota 4, St. Cloud 1: North Dakota Returns to Frozen Four
- RIT 2, Minnesota St. 1: Season In Review: No. 1 MSU Falls | RIT Keeps Proving Itself ...
- BU 3, Duluth 2: BU Goes to Rodrigues | Spoiled Ending For UMD | Notebook
- Providence 7, Miami 5: Friars: They Don't Ask How | Miami's Broken Dreams
- Omaha 4, Harvard 1: Mavericks Make History | Harvard Runs Out Answers
Friday's NCAA Games
Recent Feature Articles
- BU Goes to Rodrigues
- North Dakota Returns to Frozen Four
- Harvard Runs Out Answers
- Mavericks Go Where They Haven't Gone Before
- Broken Dreams 4 comments
- RIT Keeps Proving Itself ...
- 'I Didn't Intend To Hit His Head'
- After Long Night, Parisi Becomes Providence Hero
- 2 Steps Forward Send Denver Back
- Season In Review 1 comment
In a blog post earlier this week on the website for The Lowell Sun, which covers ...
With the Big Ten programs so spread out, attendance may never be as great as we want ...