Where We're Headed
Rules have been changed to allow big schools to become even bigger. And a number of recent rulings have gone against the NCAA, and chances are, there will be more to come. What does it mean?
Recent Feature Articles
- Not Your Average Freshmen 1 comment
- Motte, Downing Earning Their Stripes
- Eagles and Terriers Living Together?
- NHL Draft Notebook
- 2014 NHL Draft Preview
- Billet's Cause to Run 1 comment
- Q&A with ... Colorado College Coach Mike Haviland 11 comments
- Q&A with ... New WCHA Commissioner Bill Robertson
- Bennett Built Trust of Team 2 comments
- A Relentless 'Wolfpack'
Mark your calendars. Hockey East fans will be blessed this coming winter. Along with ...
The inaugural NCHC Frozen Faceoff kicks off this afternoon from the Target Center ...
After Wisconsin beat Ohio State in overtime, Mark Zengerle said the game-winning ...
The Latest CHN/Hockey On Campus Podcast
2014 National Championship
Union defeated Minnesota, 7-4, on April 12, 2014, to win the program's first national championship. Shayne Gostisbehere was a +7 in the game. Rick Bennett the winning coach. Seven different players scored as Union had 49 shots on goal. Photos by Paige Ozaroski (view Pictorial)
See more Galleries