St. Lawrence is bringing Mark Morris back to college hockey as its head coach. Morris won over 300 games at Clarkson from 1988-2002 before being dismissed amid murky circumstances. He went on to win over 300 more games in the AHL.
Frozen Four Review
- North Dakota Wins National Title With 5-1 Win Over Quinnipiac
- Quinnipiac's Top Class: Departing Group Lost Two Title Games
- UND's Luke Johnson: 'He Was In Our Hearts'
- Out With a Bang: Caggiula Caps Magical Year, Career
- Anas In Agony Of Defeat
- North Dakota Forecheck Turns Tables on Quinnipiac
- NCAA Championship Notebook
- Tampa Wants More: Eyes Long-Term Association with FF
- All of the NCAA Coverage
Friday at The Frozen Four
Recent Feature Articles
One week ago today, the Boston College Eagles lost to Quinnipiac in the Frozen Four ...
Portland, Maine - It seemed as though, Lake Superior State was going to put up the ...
In place of traditional weekend previews, check this space on the CHN blog each ...
The final weekend in Big Ten play has concluded, and the tournament brackets have ...
When I first heard Mark Morris’ name pop up, it was early in the process. I ...
It’s hard to believe that the playoff push begins now, but with so many non-conference ...