You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: Robert Morris ties RIT
- ECAC Championship: Quinnipiac ties Harvard
- Hockey East Championship: Mass.-Lowell def. Northeastern
- WCHA Championship: Minnesota State ties Ferris State
- CCHA Championship: ties