You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
- ECAC Semifinal #1: Harvard def. Quinnipiac
- ECAC Semifinal #2: Cornell def. Union
- ECAC Championship: Harvard def. Cornell
- Hockey East Semifinal #1: Notre Dame def. Mass.-Lowell
- Hockey East Semifinal #2: Boston University def. Boston College
- Hockey East Championship: Mass.-Lowell ties Boston College
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Canisius def. Robert Morris
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Air Force def. Army
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: Air Force def. Robert Morris
- WCHA Championship: Bowling Green def. Michigan Tech
- Big Ten Semifinal #1: Penn State def. Minnesota
- Big Ten Semifinal #2: Ohio State def. Wisconsin
- Big Ten Championship: Wisconsin ties Penn State
- Big Ten Play-in #1: Ohio State def. Michigan State
- Big Ten Play-in #2: Penn State def. Michigan
- NCHC Semifinal #1: Denver def. North Dakota
- NCHC Semifinal #2: Western Michigan def. Minnesota-Duluth
- NCHC Championship: Minnesota-Duluth ties North Dakota
- NCHC Consolation: Denver ties Western Michigan