You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
- ECAC Semifinal #1: Harvard def. Quinnipiac
- ECAC Semifinal #2: Union def. Cornell
- ECAC Championship: Harvard def. Cornell
- Hockey East Semifinal #1: Mass.-Lowell def. Notre Dame
- Hockey East Semifinal #2: Boston College def. Boston University
- Hockey East Championship: Boston College def. Mass.-Lowell
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Canisius def. Robert Morris
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Air Force def. Army
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: Air Force ties Robert Morris
- WCHA Championship: Michigan Tech def. Bowling Green
- Big Ten Semifinal #1: Minnesota def. Michigan
- Big Ten Semifinal #2: Wisconsin def. Ohio State
- Big Ten Championship: Wisconsin def. Penn State
- Big Ten Play-in #1: Ohio State def. Michigan State
- Big Ten Play-in #2: Michigan def. Penn State
- NCHC Semifinal #1: Denver def. North Dakota
- NCHC Semifinal #2: Minnesota-Duluth def. Western Michigan
- NCHC Championship: Minnesota-Duluth ties North Dakota
- NCHC Consolation: Western Michigan def. Denver