You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
Non-TUC Automatic Qualifiers
The following teams are automatically in the NCAAs as conference tournament champions, despite not being "teams under consideration" for pairwise comparison purposes:
- Robert Morris
- Minnesota State
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Canisius def. Mercyhurst
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Niagara def. Robert Morris
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: Canisius def. Robert Morris
- Big Ten Semifinal #1: Minnesota def. Michigan State
- Big Ten Semifinal #2: Penn State def. Wisconsin
- Big Ten Championship: Ohio State ties Wisconsin
- Big Ten Play-in #1: Penn State def. Michigan
- Big Ten Play-in #2: Michigan State def. Ohio State
- ECAC Semifinal #1: Union def. Cornell
- ECAC Semifinal #2: Quinnipiac def. Colgate
- ECAC Championship: Union ties Colgate
- Hockey East Semifinal #1: Notre Dame def. Mass.-Lowell
- Hockey East Semifinal #2: New Hampshire def. Providence
- Hockey East Championship: Mass.-Lowell ties New Hampshire
- NCHC Semifinal #1: Miami def. North Dakota
- NCHC Semifinal #2: Denver def. Western Michigan
- NCHC Championship: Miami def. Denver
- NCHC Consolation: Western Michigan def. North Dakota
- WCHA Semifinal #1: Ferris State def. Alaska-Anchorage
- WCHA Semifinal #2: Bowling Green def. Minnesota State
- WCHA Championship: Ferris State def. Minnesota State