You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Robert Morris ties Army
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Air Force ties RIT
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: Robert Morris ties RIT
- Big Ten Semifinal #1: Minnesota def. Michigan
- Big Ten Semifinal #2: Michigan def. Michigan State
- Big Ten Championship: Michigan def. Minnesota
- Big Ten Play-in #1: Penn State ties Wisconsin
- Big Ten Play-in #2: Michigan State def. Ohio State
- ECAC Semifinal #1: Quinnipiac ties Dartmouth
- ECAC Semifinal #2: Harvard ties St. Lawrence
- ECAC Championship: Quinnipiac ties Harvard
- Hockey East Semifinal #1: Boston College ties Northeastern
- Hockey East Semifinal #2: Providence def. Mass.-Lowell
- Hockey East Championship: Mass.-Lowell ties Northeastern
- NCHC Semifinal #1: North Dakota def. Minnesota-Duluth
- NCHC Semifinal #2: Denver def. St. Cloud State
- NCHC Championship: St. Cloud State ties Minnesota-Duluth
- NCHC Consolation: North Dakota ties Denver
- WCHA Semifinal #1: Michigan Tech ties Ferris State
- WCHA Semifinal #2: Minnesota State def. Bowling Green
- WCHA Championship: Minnesota State def. Ferris State