You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
Non-TUC Automatic Qualifiers
The following teams are automatically in the NCAAs as conference tournament champions, despite not being "teams under consideration" for pairwise comparison purposes:
- Boston University
- Minnesota State
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Robert Morris ties Mercyhurst
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Canisius ties RIT
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: RIT ties Mercyhurst
- Big Ten Semifinal #1: Minnesota def. Michigan State
- Big Ten Semifinal #2: Michigan State ties Penn State
- Big Ten Championship: Minnesota def. Michigan
- Big Ten Play-in #1: Michigan ties Wisconsin
- Big Ten Play-in #2: Penn State ties Ohio State
- ECAC Semifinal #1: Quinnipiac ties Harvard
- ECAC Semifinal #2: St. Lawrence ties Colgate
- ECAC Championship: Colgate ties Harvard
- Hockey East Semifinal #1: Boston University ties New Hampshire
- Hockey East Semifinal #2: Mass.-Lowell ties Vermont
- Hockey East Championship: Boston University ties Mass.-Lowell
- NCHC Semifinal #1: North Dakota ties St. Cloud State
- NCHC Semifinal #2: Miami ties Denver
- NCHC Championship: Miami ties St. Cloud State
- NCHC Consolation: North Dakota ties Denver
- WCHA Semifinal #1: Minnesota State ties Ferris State
- WCHA Semifinal #2: Michigan Tech ties Bowling Green
- WCHA Championship: Minnesota State def. Michigan Tech