You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
Non-TUC Automatic Qualifiers
The following teams are automatically in the NCAAs as conference tournament champions, despite not being "teams under consideration" for pairwise comparison purposes:
- Robert Morris
- Minnesota State
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Mercyhurst ties Canisius
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Robert Morris ties Niagara
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: Robert Morris ties Canisius
- ECAC Semifinal #1: Union ties Cornell
- ECAC Semifinal #2: Colgate ties Quinnipiac
- ECAC Championship: Union ties Colgate
- ECAC Consolation: ties
- Hockey East Semifinal #1: Mass.-Lowell def. Notre Dame
- Hockey East Semifinal #2: Providence ties New Hampshire
- Hockey East Championship: Mass.-Lowell def. New Hampshire
- WCHA Semifinal #1: Ferris State ties Alaska-Anchorage
- WCHA Semifinal #2: Minnesota State ties Bowling Green
- WCHA Championship: Ferris State ties Minnesota State
- CCHA Semifinal #1: ties
- CCHA Semifinal #2: ties
- CCHA Championship: ties