You Are The Committee - Results
Below is what the final Pairwise calculation would be, based on the choices you made. Armed with these results, you can fill out the brackets. To learn how the committee fills out the bracket, read our NCAA Selection Primer.
- Automatic Qualifier (AQ). Selected conference tournament champs, which auto qualifies team for NCAAs.
- At-Large selection. Places in the top 16 in your scenario, after accounting for AQs.
- Ineligible. Can't receive at-large bid, due to losing record in this scenario.
RPI calculation includes 'Quality Win Bonus' and home-road weightings, as implemented beginning in 2014.
- ECAC Semifinal #1: Quinnipiac def. Harvard
- ECAC Semifinal #2: Union def. Cornell
- ECAC Championship: Harvard ties Cornell
- ECAC Consolation: ties
- Hockey East Semifinal #1: Mass.-Lowell def. Notre Dame
- Hockey East Semifinal #2: Boston University def. Boston College
- Hockey East Championship: Mass.-Lowell def. Boston College
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #1: Canisius ties Robert Morris
- Atlantic Hockey Semifinal #2: Air Force ties Army
- Atlantic Hockey Championship: Air Force ties Robert Morris
- WCHA Semifinal #1: Bemidji State ties Bowling Green
- WCHA Semifinal #2: Michigan Tech ties Minnesota State
- WCHA Championship: Michigan Tech ties Bowling Green
- Semifinal #1: ties
- Semifinal #2: ties
- Championship: ties