- More ECAC Pages
- Pairwise Info
- Tourney Watch
February 17, 2018
February 16, 2018
February 12, 2018
February 10, 2018
February 23, 2018
Dartmouth vs. Yale
Colgate vs. Union
Quinnipiac vs. St. Lawrence
Cornell vs. Rensselaer
Princeton vs. Clarkson
Harvard vs. Brown
February 24, 2018
Dartmouth vs. Brown
Quinnipiac vs. Clarkson
Colgate vs. Rensselaer
Princeton vs. St. Lawrence
Cornell vs. Union
Harvard vs. Yale
- Jan. 13 - Colgate's Vaughan Earns 400th Win
Freshman defenseman Trevor Cosgrove scored the game-winning goal early in the third period Friday night, giving Colgate a 2-1 win over Brown...
- Jan. 6 - Roundup: Bazin Picks Up 200th Win at Lowell
Late Thursday, news broke of a three-year contract extension for Vermont coach Kevin Sneddon. The news came as a bit of a shock to UVM fans ...
- Oct. 29 - Roundup: Spartans Pound LSSU; UMD Sweeps
The Danton Cole era hasn't yet brought a slew of high-quality opponents through East Lansing just yet. It's certainly brought a few ...
- Oct. 16 - Roundup: BC's 4-Goal Rally Stuns PC
Hockey game's aren't divided into halves. Sometimes, it just seems that way...
- Oct. 15 - Roundup: Minnesota State Sweeps BU
Minnesota State has a clear path to the NCAA tournament in winning the WCHA tournament. However, the Mavericks appear to have more than just...
- Oct. 8 - IceBreaker: Michigan Tech Takes the Trophy
Michigan Tech picked up the first trophy of the young 2017-18 season, defeating host Minnesota Duluth, 4-3, to win the 2017 IceBreaker at Amsoil...
Recent Blog Entries
- 08 Feb - ECAC Notepad 2/7
Heading into the stretch run in the ECAC is always a love-hate relationship for me as a reporter. The good teams always drop games they should win and the teams that have been struggling usually come up with big results. Over the weekend it began as Clarkson fell to Quinnipiac and Princeton, while Cornell fell […]
- 19 Jan - Three Things I Think: ECAC 1/18
Nearing the midway point of the ECAC season, there are two teams that are a combined 18-1-1 in league play. Those two teams, of course, are Clarkson who is 10-0-0 in the ECAC, while Cornell is 8-1-1. The parity, or lack thereof, in the league this year is concerning to me. It sure seems that […]
- 13 Jan - Friday Thoughts Around the ECAC and Union’s Bennett Goes Off
Last night, a lot happened in the ECAC, and I figured I would give an update on some of my thoughts heading into a full slate of Saturday games. Clarkson is now the top ranked Pairwise team in the country after its, 4-1, win against Union on the road. The Golden Knights have won 13 […]
- 01 Jan - Three Things I Think: ECAC 1/1
A few weeks ago, nobody would’ve suggested St. Lawrence could head three hours east and win the Catamount Cup. But over the weekend the Saints did just that. A win against Vermont was a positive development for the team that went 1-14-1 in the first half. The fact it was able to beat UMass-Lowell the […]
- 08 Dec - Three Things I Think: ECAC 12/7
Seeing it has been some time since I have checked in with this, I figured I would get back in the swing of it just before the break. Now that we are almost at the holiday break, many trends have taken hold and there certainly seems like a few tiers have developed within the conference. […]
- Feb. 14 - Tufto the Latest Quinnipiac Freshman to Make Big Impact
Among national leaders for rookies in scoring.
- Feb. 9 - Elder Donato, Once an Olympian Himself, Reflects on Son's Chance ...
Havard coach also faces challenges without top scorer.
- Jan. 30 - Ahead of the Curve
Cornell welcomes raised expectations heading into the stretch drive.
- Jan. 25 - Scarfo Helps Union Soldier On
Dutchmen find another forward to fill the scoring void.
- Jan. 16 - Getting Down to Business
New coach Dave Smith is trying to turn RPI around, but more time is needed.
- Jan. 16 - Clarkson Is Here to Stay
After a long drought without even an ECAC final four appearance, the aims now are much higher.
- Jan. 3 - Dartmouth Turns Back in the Right Direction
After his team fell in the ECAC semifinals two seasons ago, Dartmouth coach Bob Gaudet knew it would take time to get his team back to that ...
- Dec. 7 - Red Zone
Poise, pride and depth propel Cornell to strong first half.
- Nov. 30 - Kielly, Clarkson Rise Together
With an eight-game win streak, the Golden Knights look to seize the ECAC.
- Nov. 9 - Proving the Point
Colgate's sophomore goaltender is turning heads with blazing hot start.
- Nov. 2 - Don't Count Harvard Out
In the last half decade, Ted Donato has rebuilt Harvard into an ECAC power. Last year this build culminated with a dominating season in the ...
- Oct. 11 - After the Goal Rush
Starting off a new year on the right foot after key guys graduate or head to the pros can be difficult. Cohesion is hard when those important...
- Oct. 10 - ECAC Team Preview Capsules
- Oct. 10 - ECAC Watch List, 2017-18
5 Things to Watch...